- Take orders from customers for food and beverages
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems
- Maintain a working knowledge of food and drink menu items, promotions, ingredients, and prep time
- Communicate customer orders to kitchen staff
- Collect customer payments and provide change in a timely and courteous manner
- Previous restaurant experience
- Ability to stand, walk, and carry food trays for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to effectively listen to and respond to customer needs
- Must have a courteous, friendly and professional demeanor
- Ability to multitask efficiently
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sabio on Main is a Bay Area Best 50 restaurant located in downtown Pleasanton. Chef Francis Hogan crafts seasonal California dishes using ingredients from local farm and ranch partners. Our wine list is ranked by Wine Spectator as one of the best in the country, and our cocktail program has received top honors at an Alameda County Craft Cocktail competition.The Sabio team delivers the best culinary, beverage and service experience in the area. We are serious about our craft, but we have fun and enjoy the ride.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)